Tuesday, October 12, 2010

..............2010 Missouri Ballot Questions.......

Type Title Subject Description
LRCA Amendment 1 Elections Requires the assessors in charter counties (except Jackson County) to be elected
LRCA Amendment 2 Taxes Property Tax Exemption for Disabled Former Prisoners of War
CICA Amendment 3 Taxes Prohibit taxes for the sale/transfer of homes or any other real estate
CISS Proposition A Taxes Amendments to the cities currently using earnings taxes
CISS Proposition B Animal rights Adopt new rules for dog-breeders in the state

I have heard questions from several people on where they can find information on this year's ballot questions.  The FIVE issues above are on Missouri's State wide ballot, this November 2, 2010.  The links, associated with each issue, will take you to a page describing the issue and giving you information from both sides, both PRO and CON.

In my next Blog Post I will give you my opinion on these issues and how I intend to vote!  If you have any questions, please let me know!  If you have the same or differing view points from my own, please speak out; in the comments section below!!!  Remember..........If we can't agree........let's at least be Civil!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment