Wednesday, December 29, 2010

.......JUSTICE FOR SUJEDRA................

25-year-old Sujendra Amarasingham
I am disgusted!  I am mad!  I want Justice!  
 
I never met 25-year-old Sujendra Amarasingham.  I wish I had.  He was studying electrical and computer engineering at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. 

He immigrated to the United States from Sri Lanka, where his parents still live, in the hopes of finding a better life.  Instead he was murdered!  Gunned down in cold blood yesterday, while he worked at a Gas Station in Kansas City, Missouri. 

It's not bad enough that some dirt bag gunned him down for a small amount of money, but after he had been shot and lay literally dying on the ground, by the cash register, a customer, who had been pumping gas - stepped over his body and stole more money from the cash register!!!!  YES, that's right!  One jerk gunned him down and fled and THEN some worthless customer helped himself to cash and free gasoline - then drove away WITHOUT calling 9-1-1 or comforting Sujendra! 

I am ashamed for all Americans!!!  How can anyone do this to another human being????

For more on the story - go to the Kansas City Star HERE and HERE

If, by chance, you know anything about this horrific incident, please call the Kansas City Police @
816-474-TIPS (474-8477)

2 comments:

  1. I am a Sri Lankan living in Kansas. I wish I had known Sujendra. From everything I have heard about him, he seemed to have been a gentle soul. No one deserves to die like this! I can not imagine what his family is going through. Their lives will never ever be the same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the anonymous poster from above:

    Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your remarks. Their lives will never be the same, you are correct. I hope they come to know these actions, which took their child, are not indicative of the real America!

    ReplyDelete